Call For Papers IMAT 2023
Click here for more information.
- Digital Marketing.
- Education and Digital Economy.
- The Metaverse.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality.
- Immersive Technologies.
- Entrepreneurial and Educational Spirit.
- Education and Globalization.
- Mobility Programs and International Education Experiences.
- Skills Development.
- Educational Management.
- Methods and School Leadership.
- New Teaching and Learning Methodologies and Scenarios.
- The Digitalization Process in Educational Institutions.
- Hackathons and Challenges: Experiences and Results.
- The Case Method and Business Case Studies in the Classroom.
- Knowledge Transfer.
- Transformative Learning.
- Neuroscience and Teaching and Learning Processes
- New Digitalization Challenges.
How to participate?
After acceptance of abstracts, authors may participate in IMAT:
- Submitting a 500-word abstract in English
- Submitting a poster.
- Submitting a work in progress (1000 to 2000 words).
- Submitting a full research.
Full papers will be eligible for publication in one of the Journals the conference.
Use the video recording application of your preference. You can send a recording of your presentation in which the slides are visible. The only accepted video formats are AVI, MOV, MP4 and WMV. You can send the video file or a link to download (via OneDrive, Google Drive, WeTransfer, Wesendit or another cloud-based service of your choice). Additionally, please include the following information in your reply email:
- Names of Authors
- Title of the paper
- Time of your presentation
- Room of your presentation
Maximun 15 minutes length of your recording. Unfortunately, due to the scheduling of the presentations, we cannot accept longer videos.
Last, please note that you must record your presentation and send the file, link to download, or a download notification no later than the 17th of June to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sending the video presenting your article does not exempt your attendance at the session. You will need to attend to your corresponding session to be able to answer the questions asked by the rest of the participants and the chair session, as well as to receive the conference presentation certificate.
The best full papers will be eligible for publishing in a Special Issue of one of the journals participating in the conference:
- Spanish Journal of Marketing -ESIC
- UCJ Business and Society Review
- EDEIC. ESIC Digital and Economy and Innovation Journal
IMAT will award several prizes sponsored by our sponsors for the best papers and presentations.
THE BEST PAPER AWARD.
This award will be provided for the most outstanding research paper of the entire conference on educational innovation. The best paper will receive a cash prize of €300.
THE BEST PHD CANDIDATE PRESENTATION AWARD.
The Best PhD. Candidate Presentation Award will be given to the most outstanding paper presented by a participant who has registered under the PhD student category. In this category, PhD students and doctors who have read their thesis less than one year ago will be considered. The best paper will receive a cash prize of €300.
THE BEST POSTER PRESENTATION AWARD.
There will be a poster session at the conference and this award is dedicated to the poster presenters in the conference. The best poster presentation will be selected among all the researchers in the session. The best paper will receive a cash prize of €300.
For more information:
We would be grateful if you could make the maximum diffusion of the Conference to your fellow researchers.
Activities for researchers
Academic presentations by domestic and international faculty
With prominent scholars and institutional representatives in education and academia